Users who are professionally engaged in the promotion of social network accounts know that Facebook, as well as another social network from Meta, Instagram (proxies for Instagram), is actively fighting for the purity of its traffic, preventing bot-keeping, multi-accounting, artificial cheating and other user actions that increase load on company servers.
Froxy Community on Telegram
Join our community in Telegram to learn about the latest news and promotions
While the Meta company strategy can be understood (no one wants to pay for parasitic loads), then users, especially the business niche, also have something to object. Below is the info on how to bypass Facebook restrictions and what tools can be used for this.
Why and How to Use Proxy for Facebook
Any social network is a place for communication for a large number of people. At that very moment users gather in one place, they become a target for marketers. Advertising is the power of progress. After all, the more potential customers see the ad, the more responses that can further be converted into applications or sales, emerge.
Since Facebook is the most popular network in the world, it automatically gets into all ratings of resources, which are worth using for generating business audience.
You can maintain your official page in Facebook, respond to user requests, advertise products and services, sell them, tell about application features etc.
But what if the audience is slowly growing, and no one hurries to place orders? One of the main reasons that repel potential customers is the low social activity in groups and/or on the official company pages.
This situation is quickly corrected by experienced content managers and SMM specialists. Activity promotion through virtual accounts and creation of niche communication simulacrum can be one of the key activities. This is done with the help of special software - SMM software.
Naturally, the social network detects bots (fake accounts) and actively fights violators as they create a serious parasitic load on hosting and mislead real users.
Nevertheless, SMM and promotion of Facebook groups is a serious business, an industry with proven technologies, professional tools and individual specifications.
>And it’s still not clear - what does a proxy for Facebook have to do here?
That’s quite simple! Professional software for cheating and multi-accounting cannot connect to social network servers from one IP address. Such facts are easily detected by security systems and they are quickly suppressed. Accounts are considered spam and are blocked for violation of fair use policy.
Such a restriction (protection mechanism) is easily bypassed with a proxy.
What Is Proxy
A proxy is one of the points on the Internet that acts as a client representative, which sends the requests on his/her behalf.
In other words, when you work with a proxy, you do not connect to the target website directly, but through an intermediate node that broadcasts requests. If needed, it makes minor changes in the requests, for example, replacing a sender's IP address.
Facebook and its security systems treat proxies as separate devices. Since there are no active users behind these IP addresses, they can initiate a new registration procedure and perform other actions - just like any real clients.
In case of blocking, you can easily replace a proxy with a new one and start from the very beginning. While working directly from your real device, smartphone or PC/laptop (without connecting to Facebook via a proxy), you will be blocked once and forever.
Advantages of Using Proxy for Facebook
- First, you can parallelize the work with accounts. The basic principle is as follows: one account - one proxy (IP address). There is a downside, however: the more accounts you maintain, the more proxy servers you need.
- Secondly, you can emulate your location. Being physically in one town or even country, you can choose quite a different location. The main thing is that the proxy provider should have the required locations.
- Thirdly, you can bypass local restrictions and blocking. This initially refers to users, who are not satisfied with Facebook blocking in a certain location.
- Fourthly, proxies are compatible not only with professional software. You can work with them on different platforms and devices (smartphones, tablets, PCs etc.), they can be connected at the operating system level. Therefore, you can keep using the gadget you have already got used to. Have you got used to browsing Facebook from mobile? No problem.
What Proxies to Choose for Facebook
While we have defined the reaso>ns for using private proxies for Facebook, then an important question remains - what proxies are there and what is better to choose to solve your problems?
Proxies are paid and free. Naturally, free ones should only be used in the last resort, as your confidentiality is at risk here. To find out the details as well as pros and cons, read the article "Paid vs. Free Proxies".
Free proxies are mostly shared server IP addresses.
Paid proxies are as follows:
- server (that is, those that work on the basis of physical or virtual server IPs as well as the addresses of communication providers);
- residential (working on the basis of devices of physical users)
- and mobile (these are residential proxies, but only in the address pool of IP mobile operator networks).
Additionally, proxies are divided into different classes of anonymity - depending on the data hidden from original requests.
>Speaking about the applicability of certain types of proxy for Facebook ads, it makes sense to review everything in detail.
Server Proxies and Facebook
It goes without saying that many proxy rental providers will praise their services. However, there is always an adequate situation assessment.
Server proxies can boast the highest access speed as they operate on the basis of powerful and productive network equipment. The channel width allows processing any requests as quickly as possible and with minimal delays (pings). You can rent proxies from many providers individually and in the required locations. That's great. However, there is always a reverse side of the medal.
Disadvantages of server proxies include:
- Server IP addresses are easily detected by Facebook security systems. The slightest suspicion of sending automated requests - and you are banned.
- There is a high probability that the purchased address may already be in the block lists (despite the fact that you have not even started using it yet).
- No one will exchange the banned address or return the money for it. Rotation in server proxies is not practiced at all. Since your actions have resulted in blocking, these are your problems.
- The choice of locations is usually very weak as a real server has to be rented for the proxy to work - and this is a notable investment on a network scale.
- To use a really large number of proxies, you need to purchase a large and expensive package of addresses.
Residential Proxies for Facebook
As far as real devices of home users act as reference points in this case, the loyalty from security systems to them is notably higher. And this really makes sense - why block a specific user if the address is assigned to one client today to be further assigned to another client tomorrow or in a few minutes/hours?
Due to the shortage of IPv4 addresses, many home Internet providers use the dynamic reallocation of the address pool between their subscribers.
In addition, the residential network usually has a huge pool of addresses, and you can quickly change any problematic IP to a new one. This is even done automatically (due to rotation) in normal proxy services.
- Lack of unlimited traffic (with rare exceptions, some providers allow renting unlimited proxies in the USA with reference to certain home Internet operators).
- Less durable and fast access channel (after all, these are not servers, but home PCs, network channels remain weak in many locations around the world).
- Reduced proxy life cycle. When a user turns off the PC, the server turns off as well. It is impossible to foresee this process.
As a result, residential proxies work well for Facebook and for any other tasks that involve bulk requests. There are, however, certain nuances that are handled mainly due to the technical solutions of service providers (API, rotation, setting the session lifetime etc.).
Mobile Proxies for Facebook
Due to the fact that a huge number of real users work with a separate mobile network operator IP, anti-fraud systems try not to block such addresses. Even if they do, this takes quite a limited period of time. Additionally, mobile operators can clear their internal network traffic from suspicious requests.
A high trust level to mobile addresses ensures maximum proxy reliability. As a rule, you will receive fewer captcha requests and blocks when working through mobile IPs. Eventually, all the advantages of residential proxies will be available: a large pool of addresses, detailed geotargeting, prompt rotation of problem proxies etc.
Disadvantages are as follows:
- Traffic will be even more expensive as compared to residential proxies. Unlimited plans are being canceled all over the world, but they have never been implemented in certain places. Additionally, high cost helps balance the demand.
- The lifetime of one session is even lower.
- Connection quality and channel width are the lowest. This is due to the specifications of a mobile network: heterogeneous coverage structure, dependence on the terrain, large buildings, obstacles, traffic, base station load etc.
Despite all disadvantages, mobile proxies are still the ideal solution for Facebook.
Why Choose Proxy from Froxy?Looking for a place to buy mobile or residential proxies at the best prices? You will certainly love Froxy terms:
- A huge pool of IP addresses - over 8 million.
- Territorial coverage - the whole world (over 200 locations). There are addresses in all popular countries, including the USA and Europe.
- Targeting accuracy - up to the required city and network operator.
- There is an API and list upload in a convenient format (it will be easy to connect to profile software for mass following, mass liking and other Facebook tasks).
- Inexpensive trial package to explore the functionality.
- Buying traffic in packages. The package action can be paused.
- Any number of simultaneous sessions - up to 1000 streams.
- 99.99% uptime rate.
- Prompt address rotation - we will automatically replace problem IPs.
- Technical support is available in several languages.
- It is possible to use different payment options: electronic currencies and wallets, cryptocurrency, bank cards.
- Proxies are always clean and ultimately anonymous.
Pay with Crypto
Buy residential and mobile proxies with cryptocurrencies, and most popular payment methods are also available.